Careers at SynCardia
SynCardia Systems, LLC is a fast-paced, rapidly growing company committed to providing Bridge to Life technologies for patients dying from heart failure.
In addition to manufacturing the world’s only FDA, Health Canada and CE approved Total Artificial Heart, SynCardia is also developing a smaller 50cc Total Artificial Heart and new drivers for powering the SynCardia temporary Total Artificial Heart.
SynCardia is based in Tucson, Arizona, a city that enjoys more than 300 days of sunshine annually. The high-desert climate and surrounding mountains provide a perfect playground for year-round outdoor activities such as golf, hiking, biking and even winter skiing (just 30 miles away on Mt. Lemmon). With Tucson’s unique blend of Southwestern, Mexican and Native American cultures, residents can enjoy everything from rodeos to symphonies.
We are seeking dedicated, talented overachievers for career opportunities as we expand our Bridge to Life technologies that make a difference in people’s lives all over the world.
Current Career Opportunities:
Reports to: VP of Sales
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to prospective customer and distributor inquiries
- Generate and distribute start-up and product quotes
- Manage hospital contract execution and renewals
- Manage set up of SynCardia as a vendor at new hospitals
- Generate and maintain distributor agreements
- Implement and manage CRM
- Assist with trade show efforts and lead follow-up
- Identify data and strategies to guide sales efforts
- Create, distribute and maintain resources to support sales efforts
- Work cross-functionally/departmentally to execute sales initiatives
- Sales point of contact for inter-departmental communication (with Clinical Support, Clinical Research, Certification, Finance, Logistics, Marketing, Executive Management, etc.)
- Assist Sales/Clinical Support/Certification departments as needed
- Skills and abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team player
- Education, experience and training
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 or more years of sales experience
- Computer application skills – experience in Microsoft ACT, Outlook, Word, and Excel and/or salesforce.com
- Strategic business communication
- Working environment
- Work station area: Office
- Special factors in the work area: None
- The working environment is indoors and seasonally heated and cooled with minimal noise levels.
- The position requires considerable sitting, typing and the ability to move objects of less than 25 pounds.
- The position requires the ability to communicate in person, telephonically and via email.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.