Who We Are
Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, SynCardia was founded in 2001 by renowned cardiothoracic surgeon Jack G. Copeland, MD; biomedical engineer Richard G. Smith, MSEE, CCE; and interventional cardiologist Marvin J. Slepian, MD. Today, SynCardia is the sole manufacturer and provider of the world’s only commercially approved total artificial heart. In clinical use for more than 35 years, the SynCardia temporary Total Artificial Heart (TAH) is the most widely used and extensively studied total artificial heart in the world.
About the Role
- Provide marketing insights utilizing Salesforce to ensure focus on key marketing initiatives to the sales and clinical support teams
- Promote and manage current product lines as well as next generation product lines being developed
- Actively work with internal and external stakeholders to create and develop new marketing materials and initiatives.
- Social media internal expert.
- Support clinical sales strategy with clinical publication reviews and analytics to support Commercial Team.
What You’ll Do:
- UseSalesForcetoidentify MCS markettrendscommunicating with the Commercial Team of potential opportunities.
- Deliverinsights to sales and clinical support teams as well as internal stakeholders on market conditions like organ allocation policy, reimbursement and insurance.
- Market Intelligence. Keep company informed of competitive market activity and trends including adverse events and recall activity of competitors in the industry.
- Participate in the preparation of regulatory and quality documents as it relates to marketing activities.
- Leadership role on social media platforms.
- Assist with creation of marketing materials for educational purposes, trade shows and social media platforms.
- Analyze internal data, Salesforce and external data sources to assist with generating insights to improve patient outcomes.
- In collaboration with the Senior Director of Marketing create a library of relevant clinical article reviews to assist the Commercial Team in positioning our products in the MCS space.
- Assisting with branding projects as assigned.
- Collaborate with sales and customers on refinement of the marketing messaging as needed.
- Development of marketing tools as directed.
- Manage external agency and vendor relationships and projects as assigned.
Our Ideal Candidate:Education and Experience
- Ability to successfully collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Expert knowledge of custom research methodology.
- Understanding of statistical procedures, including reliability analysis, discreet choice modeling, non-parametric analysis, linear and non-linear models, categorical data and survival analysis techniques.
- Proficient at vendor and stakeholder relationship management, and leading custom research initiatives to deliver strategic and tactical insights.
- Strong strategic thinking and tactical delivery skills.
- Effective presentation skills (verbal and writing) to all levels of organization.
- Ability to collate clinical publications into useful tools for the Commercial Team.
- Ability to lead projects and work autonomously.
- Accountability to agreed timelines.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree in relevant field.
- Minimum of five years of Marketing Manager experience or blend of Marketing Manager and Sales in the medical device industry.
- Preference will be given to applicants that have experience in Mechanical Circulatory Support, Heart Failure, and/or Cardiovascular fields.
- Academic and scientific writing experience desirable.
- Experience as a Clinical Marketer. • Social media expertise.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay; commensurate with experience
- Benefits package is available
Interested in applying for this position? Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.