SynCardia Services, LLC, is the only company in the world with a U.S. FDA-approved Total Artificial Heart (TAH). We are looking for a Warehouse Associate as we pave the way to new growth and innovation as we continue to save lives.
Perform all Warehouse duties including but not limited to shipping, receiving, inventory control, cycle counts, storage, distribution, product sanitation, and shop orders. Must always be audit ready.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ship SynCardia product and materials in compliance with Quality requirements.
- Issue and close return material authorizations (RMAs) for the return of SynCardia product and/or materials.
- Receives deliveries and checks accuracy of invoices, identification, and inventory of property, supplies, and materials in compliance with Quality requirements.
- Checks incoming material for quantity against invoices, purchase orders, packing slips, contract order release forms, or other documents.
- Receives, unpacks, stores, and issues general or specialized goods and supplies in compliance with Quality requirements.
- Assigns inventory/stock numbers and location to new stock, as needed.
- Inputs and retrieves inventory information using a computer work station, and verifies information on computer-generated documents.
- Performs sanitation of Drivers, Accessories, etc. in compliance with Quality requirements.
- Assists in the distribution of work orders and sales orders, as needed.
- The reconditioning of shipping containers for all applicable equipment.
- Shop Orders (create, kitting, distributing parts, closing).
- Assisting with inventory counts in order to ensure accurate quantity and location of inventory.
- Printing of product labeling and instructions for use in compliance with Quality requirements.
- Ensures the accuracy of shipments for all SynCardia product and materials as well as the return of any SynCardia product and/or materials in compliance with Quality requirements.
- Ensures security of supplies, equipment, and materials by taking precautions to secure warehouse contents against loss or damage.
- Must possess a proficient ability to read, write, comprehend, and speak English
Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability and willingness to improve and strive for excellence.
- A team player.
Education, Experience and Training
- High School Diploma or GED.
- A minimum of one year experience working with lifts, pallets jacks; modern storekeeping methods and practices.
- Computer application skills.
- Experience in material transaction systems, as well as Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
SynCardia Systems, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Working Environment: Warehouse
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tucson, AZ 85713: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
Work Location: One location
- Health insurance